New school (7cm / 2,7 inch) Universal fender flares (PAIR)
- Adds up to 2,7 (7cm) by side of your car.
- Total wide added +5,5!! inches.
- May be welded to body or left with open rivets.
- Made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- Material thickness 3.5 mm.
- Factory production, based CNC technology.
- Universal product, some fine works needed.
MAKE SURE TO READ THIS BEFORE BUY:
- You will need to drill and cut your original fender flares and/or quarter panels in order to install these New School 7cm fender flares on your car.
- Our overfenders are installed with rivets and bolts – you will need to drill your stock fenders and/or quarter panels.
- You will need to install a lowered suspension and wider wheels to achieve the right stance.
- Use a heatgun (or a hair dryer) to heat up the flares and mold them into place to follow factory body lines.
- For 1 pair of these New School 7cm fender flares you need to buy:
- Nuts and bolts – 20 pcs.
- We can deliver worldwide.
- If you would like to get an exact price for delivery, please email us on email@example.com with your full postal address and we will give you a quotation.
These fender flares could be installed on many makes and models with minor customization.
Check the dimensions of these flares and cross-reference with your wheel well opening.
Our flares are made out of lightweight ABS plastics – the finished product does not increase your vehicle’s weight.
We use high-quality impact-resistant and lightweight 3mm ABS plastic – same material OE bumpers are made out of.
- It is the buyers responsibility to make sure that the item description is read before purchasing.
- Incorrect items ordered will incur a 20% handling fee.
- Return postage has to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances.
- Please ensure that the packaging or box is not damaged.
- It is your job as the consigner / receiver to accept or refuse a damaged item.
- If the item is clearly damaged or looks deformed in any way and you accept the delivery, we will not be liable and you will have to claim directly with the delivery company.
Build your better world.