Audi A7 S-line / S7 2011-2014 RS7 style forged carbon fiber rear diffuser
- ITEM DESCRIPTION :Our X-UK RS7 style forged carbon fibre rear diffuser for the Audi A7 S-line / S7 Pre-facelift 2011-2014 is manufactured in-house from carbon fibre composite material with FRP (fibre re-enforced plastic) overlay.
- Comes with a pair of stainless steel exhaust tips (installed).
- Comes with a pair of stainless steel re-locators.
- INSTALLATION: Please be aware that the OEM exhaust will need modifications to install our stainless steel re-locators.
- Vehicles with Bi-TDi exhaust setup will need a different modification due to the size of the exhaust pipes.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- A7 2011-2014 S-line rear bumper.
- S7 2011-2014 rear bumper.
- RS7 2011-2014 rear bumper.
- Does not fit the SE rear bumper.
- We can deliver worldwide.
- All orders placed before 2:00 pm "UK local time" will be dispatched the same day and orders placed after 2:00 pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- If you would like to get an exact price for delivery please email us on email@example.com with your full postal address and we will give you a quotation.
Customers with a BI-TDI Engine.
The facelift Bi-TDI has two square tailpipes behind the diffuser. Once the original diffuser is removed, you can see these two pipes, one on each side. Once you have installed our diffuser, please make sure that the location of these original tailpipes that sit behind the diffuser are not located to release hot exhaust gases through the central part of the oval stainless steel tip that is part of the diffuser.
These pipes need to be relocated by an exhaust fabricator so that the hot exhaust gases do not melt the plastic diffuser.
So in order to install our RS7 style diffuser to your A7/S7 facelift, you will need to have some exhaust work carried out.
We have had customers in the past that have not taken our advice into consideration and have melted the new plastic diffuser because they did not have the exhaust pipes relocated.
Customers with a S7 4.0 v8 tfsi Engine.
To install our RS7 diffuser on to an S7 you will need to remove/disconnect both back boxes / mufflers on both sides and remove them, then you will need to have an exhaust fabricator to make a new pipe on both the left and right and make it relocate towards the centre of the oval tailpipe that is part of the RS7 diffuser conversion.
The exhaust will become a lot deeper by doing this modification, however, this will not make the car much louder.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return:
- The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- The item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee applied for orders that are being returned due to change of mind and refusing the package on delivery, there will be no restocking fees for orders that have been damaged in transit caused by the courier company.
- Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If the item has been installed and has visible damages or signs that and installation has taken place, the item will not qualify for a refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- XENONZ UK LTD. (www.xenonz.co.uk) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- XENONZ UK LTD. (www.xenonz.co.uk) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- You (the customer) will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions about our Returns, Refunds and Shipping Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: +44 1274 299 011
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build your better world.