Rear diffuser "version 1.0" for the AUDI A5 S-line / S5 "Pre-facelift" 2007-2012 coupe / convertible "2 door" (NEW FINISH)
Please be aware that our diffusers are handmade and the delivery time can vary from 3 to 5 days as we can only make 1 to 2 diffusers a day.
For further information, please, call 01274 299011 or email us email@example.com
- Our X-UK rear diffuser "version 1.0" for the Audi A5 S-line / S5 Pre-facelift 2007-2012 is manufactured in-house from high-grade FRP (fibre re-enforced plastic) very durable and strong.
- Our rear diffuser is finished with a ETCH primer (unpainted).
- Our rear diffuser does not include exhaust tips.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Remove original diffuser and fit our diffuser into place, please remember to use silicone on the rear of the diffuser or screws through a few of the diffuser tabs to stop the diffuser from pushing back and eventually falling off.
- AUDI A5 S-LINE B8 Pre-facelift 2007-2012 coupe / Convertible (2 door).
- AUDI S5 B8 Pre-facelift 2007-2012 Coupe / convertible (2 door).
- WILL NOT FIT THE BASIC SE MODEL.
- We deliver worldwide.
- If you would like to get an exact price for delivery, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your full postal address and we will give you a quotation.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return:
- The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- The item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- XENONZ UK LTD. (www.xenonz.co.uk) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- XENONZ UK LTD. (www.xenonz.co.uk) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- You (the customer) will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions about our Returns, Refunds and Shipping Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: +44 1274 299 011
- By email: email@example.com.
Build your better world.